Click here to register Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the art and science of getting your content found on the internet. The primary search engine that people
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the art and science of getting your content found on the internet. The primary search engine that people think about with SEO is Google. However, these same marketing strategies are used on Amazon, LinkedIn, YouTube, and many other websites that have a search feature.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of SEO which will help your content be found online. SEO is an essential skill for building an audience, sharing your ideas, and driving sales on the internet.
This is a 2 day course on April 27th and 28th from 9 AM until 4:30 PM
Attend And You Will Learn
- People, Spiders, & Content – motivations of users, search engines, and marketers
- Understanding Search Engines – brief overview of how the search engine works today
- Panda, Penguin, & Algo Changes – Google updates & improvements to search results pages
- Vertical SEO – Google, YouTube, Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, and others
- Content Planning – keyword research, LSI, & content calendar
- Measuring Success – goals & KPI
- Five Foundation SEO Tools – popular tools used for SEO
- Learning More About SEO – resources for continuing education about SEO
27 (Monday) 9:00 am - 28 (Tuesday) 4:30 pm EDT